Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

Donate My Body To Medical Science

People who wish to donate their bodies need to contact their local medical school for more information. A list of local medical schools is available on the Human Tissue Authority's (HTA) website.

To find out more, read the HTA's frequently asked questions about whole body donation.

Local Services, Let
Local Services, Let